In addition to the online registration, the abstract is submitted as an e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstract deadline for oral presentations has been extended until 14 July 2020.
Please read the guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract.
In the email, please indicate your
- Title (e.g. Professor, Ph.D. student, PostDoc etc.)
- Affiliation, including the name of the laboratory
- E-mail address
- Preference for giving an oral presentation (only by 7 July 2020)
Guidelines for submission
- Abstract must be in English
- The file must be saved as .doc or .docx format
- Use your name as the filename
Authors will be notified about the delivery of their abstract by e-mail. The abstracts and the list of participants will be distributed to the participants of the conference as an electronic abstract book (.pdf format).
- Font ”Times New Roman”
- Title – Bold 14
- Author(s) name(s) – Regular 11 [Underline the presenting author]
- Author(s) affiliation(s) – Italic 10
- E-mail address of presenting author – Regular 11
- Text body max 350 words – Regular 11
- References – Regular 10
- Line spacing – Single
- You are free to add any figure you wish
- The abstract must fit on A4 size